1. You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service (“Subscription Fees”) and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to the add-ons requested to the product (E-Commerce platform). Together, the Subscription Fees, and the Additional Fees are referred to as the “Fees”.
2. You must keep a valid payment method on file with us to pay for all incurred and recurring Fees. Leteltech will charge applicable Fees to any valid payment method that you authorize (“Authorized Payment Method”), and Leteltech will continue to charge the Authorized Payment Method for applicable Fees until the Services are terminated, and any and all outstanding Fees have been paid in full.
3. Subscription Fees are paid in advance and will be billed in 30 day intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). Additional Fees will be charged one-time while requesting an Add-on service. You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Fees will appear on an invoice, which will be sent to the Store / marketplace Owner via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the Account page of your administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing of Subscription Fees.
4. If we are not able to process payment of Fees using an Authorized Payment Method, we will make a second attempt to process payment using any Authorized Payment Method 3 days later. If the second attempt is not successful, we will make a final attempt 3 days following the second attempt. If our final attempt is not successful, we may suspend and revoke access to your Account and the Services. Your Account will be reactivated upon your payment of any outstanding Fees, plus the Fees applicable to your next billing cycle. You may not be able to access your Account or your storefront during any period of suspension. If the outstanding Fees remain unpaid for 60 days following the date of suspension, Shopify reserves the right to terminate your Account.
5. All Fees are exclusive of applicable state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services (including Goods and Sales Tax under the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
6. You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of any sale on your Store/marketplace set-up on your website.
7. Leteltech does not provide any refunds for the services subscribed or availed.
Cancellation / Termination
1. You may cancel your Subscription and terminate the Terms of Service at any time by contacting Leteltech support and then follow the specific instructions indicated to you by Leteltech support team.
2. Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
o Leteltech will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account/store/marketplace
o You will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
o Any outstanding balance owed to Leteltech for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and your Store website will be taken offline.
3. If you purchased a domain name through Leteltech Business Plan, upon cancellation your domain will no longer be automatically renewed. Following termination, it will be your sole responsibility to handle all matters related to your domain with the domain provider.
4. If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding Fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
5. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Leteltech Services, the Terms of Service and/or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time (unless otherwise required by applicable law). Termination of the Terms of Service shall be without prejudice to any rights or obligations which arose prior to the date of termination.
6. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Leteltech may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Services.
Third Party Services / Integration
1. We do not provide any warranties or make representations to you with respect to Third Party Services. You acknowledge that Leteltech has no control over Third Party Services that you have integrated to your website/platform and shall not be responsible or liable to you or anyone else for such Third Party Services. The availability of Third Party Services on Leteltech’s websites, or the integration or enabling of such Third Party Services with the Services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with Leteltech. Leteltech does not guarantee the availability of Third Party Services and you acknowledge that Leteltech may disable access to any Third Party Services at any time in its sole discretion and without notice to you. Leteltech is not responsible or liable to anyone for discontinuation or suspension of access to, or disablement of, any Third Party Service. Leteltech strongly recommends that you seek specialist advice before using or relying on Third Party Services, to ensure they will meet your needs. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice, when assessing the correct tax rates you should charge to your customers.
3. The relationship between you and any Third Party Provider is strictly between you and such Third Party Provider, and Leteltech is not obligated to intervene in any dispute arising between you and a Third Party Provider.
4. Under no circumstances shall Leteltech be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever, which result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party Provider, including any Expert. These limitations shall apply even if Leteltech has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Leteltech partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of a Third Party Service or your relationship with a Third Party Provider.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from Leteltech. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Parent site (leteltech.com) or the admin console of your store / marketplace via an announcement.
2. Leteltech reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice (unless otherwise required by applicable law).
3. Leteltech shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.